- Candidates should register for appearing in UCEED 2021. Registration can be done ONLY through the online registration portal linked from www.uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Candidates should simultaneously satisfy ALL THE THREE eligibility criteria [Refer ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPEARING IN UCEED 2021].
- Registration will be cancelled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does not meet any of the three eligibility criteria.
- Registration fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
- It will entirely be the responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category, and upload the correct documents in the required formats in the registration form. Registration forms, incomplete in any way, will be summarily rejected and the registration will be considered invalid. The admitting institutes have the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate in accordance with the rules and regulations in force, if it is found that any information provided by the candidate is incorrect or the registration is incomplete.
Detailed instructions for the online registration are provided on the registration portal.
|Online registration portal
|October 11 to 17, 2020
|End Date (with regular fee)
|October 10, 2020, 11:55 pm
|End Date (with late fee)
|October 17, 2020, 11:55 pm