Instructions for Filling the Online Registration Form
In order to complete the registration procedure, you need to upload the following items:
- File containing your recent colour photograph (.jpg file) as per the dimensions mentioned on the registration port
- Scanned copy of your signature (.jpg file)
- Scanned copy of your degree / diploma certificate (.pdf file) if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload the copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, upload a certificate from the Principal of the college / Head of the department as per the format given in Appendix 1 (.pdf file).
- Candidates who are applying in the EWS / SC / ST / OBC-NCL category have to produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities. EWS / OBC-NCL certificates issued only from April 1, 2020 onwards are accepted for the examination. The candidates must produce a valid category certificate at the time of applying for the admission in the respective institute. Format of the OBC-NCL certificate is given in the Appendix 2. Format of the SC / ST certificates is given in the Appendix 3. Format of the EWS certificate is given in Appendix 4.
- Candidates who are applying in person with physical disability (PwD) category should produce a valid medical certificate (.pdf file) issued by the appropriate authority (see Appendixes 5 to 8). The certificate must clearly state that the disability is at least 40% in order to avail the reservation. Dyslexic candidates are required to additionally obtain a certificate from the Principal / Head of the College / Institution as per Appendix 9 (.pdf file). For Dyslexic candidates, the certificate must clearly state that the nature of disability is SEVERE and PERMANENT.
- PwD candidates requiring the services of a scribe and/or compensatory time during the exam need to upload a request letter as per Appendix 10 (.pdf file).
- Candidate whose name is not same as the name on the degree / diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name (.pdf file).
Please remember that the documents 1-7 above are to be uploaded as electronic files during the online registration. Paper copies of these documents or any other documents will not be entertained and hence should NOT be sent to the UCEED-CEED office. The Admit Card and the Score Card of CEED will include the photograph and signature submitted by the candidate. Submission of poor quality photograph and / or signature may lead to the rejection of CEED registration.
CEED Merit List (Rank) will be prepared as per the category provided by the candidate in the CEED registration form. Hence, it is the responsibility of the candidate to furnish the correct category certificate in the online registration form.
It will entirely be the responsibility of the candidate to provide the correct information regarding the qualifying exam and category, and upload the correct documents in the required formats in the registration form. Registration forms incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected and the registration will be considered invalid. The admitting institutes have the right to cancel, at any stage, the admission of a candidate in accordance with the rules and regulations in force, if it is found that any information provided by the candidate is incorrect or the registration is incomplete.