Given below is a list of certificates and other documents that are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for UCEED 2021. The certificates MUST be in the Central Government format as given in the appendices.
- A recent colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70–80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it allows unambiguous identification of the candidate (only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted).
- Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature on white paper (only JPEG image formats with file extension .jpg will be accepted).
- Qualifying examination certificate, if appeared in 2020 (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
- For those candidates who will be appearing in 2021 for the exam, a certificate from the school/college principal in the given format (Appendix 1) should be uploaded (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
- If the name is not same as in the Class XII certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
Candidates seeking admission under the EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, ST or PwD category
OBC-NCL (Appendix – 2), Caste (for SC), Tribe (for ST) (Appendix – 3), EWS (Appendix 10) or PwD certificate (Appendix 4 – 7) issued by a competent authority (only PDF formats with file extension .pdf will be accepted).
PwD Candidates requiring Scribe and/or Compensatory Time
- PwD candidates requiring scribe and/or compensatory time (20 minutes/hr) during the exam need to upload a request letter as per appendix (8 & 9).
- The compensatory time for Part-A cannot be transferred to Part-B and vice versa.
NOTE: All documents and information uploaded by the candidate shall be subject to verification at a subsequent stage. The candidature shall be cancelled if it is found at any stage that the information or document(s) furnished by the candidate is false.