FAQ’S ON ART
Q.1 What are the advantages or benefits of Fine Arts Courses?
- After finishing B.F.A, aspirants can study a post graduation in Fine Arts i.e., M.F.A. (Master in Fine Arts) or M.V.A.(Master in Visual Arts).
- Bachelor or Masters of Fine Arts program prepares the aspirants for starting a profession in the area of visual communication.
- The programme helps a candidate to develop a general idea of the Fine Arts industry.
Q.2 What are the Top Fine Arts Colleges in India?
- Kala Bhawan- Shanti niketan.
- Faculty of Music and Fine Arts- UNiversity of Delhi.
- Sir J.J.Institute of applied arts- Mumbai.
- Faculty of Visual Arts- Banaras Hindu University.
- College of Arts- Delhi University.
- Bharati Kala Mahavidyalaya (College of Fine Arts)- Pune
- Department of Fine Arts- Kurukshetra University
- MS University – Baroda
Q.3 What are the Other Reputed Colleges/ Universities offering Fine Arts program?
- Abhinay, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Academy of Modern Dance, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
- Akhila Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalay Mandal, Miraj( Maharashtra )
- Allahabad University : Faculty of Arts, Allahabad( Uttar Pradesh )
- Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar( Tamil Nadu )
- Apeejay College Of Fine Arts , Jalandhar( Punjab )
- Banaras Hindu University : Faculty of Performing Arts, Varanasi( Uttar Pradesh )
- Banasthali University : Faculty of Fine Arts, Banasathali( Rajasthan )
- Bangalore University : Department of Performing Arts & Department of Visual Arts, Bangalore( Karnataka )
- Bhoomika Creative Dance Center, New Delhi
- Centre for Indian Classical Dances, New Delhi
- Children’s Little Theatre, Kolkata ( West Bengal )
- College of Arts & Crafts , Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
- Delhi School of Music, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Delhi Tamil Sangam, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Dharani School of Performing Arts , Kochi( Kerala )
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad( Andhra Pradesh )
- EVAM- The Company Theatre, Mumbai( Maharashtra )
- Goa College of Art, Panaji(
- Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar( Punjab )
- Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla( Himachal Pradesh )
- Institute of Music and Fine Arts, Srinagar( Jammu and Kashmir )
- Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi( Delhi )
- Kathak Kendra, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Keshava College of Dance & Music, Bangalore( Karnataka )
- Kinkini Dhvani Institution of Performing arts, Noida ( Uttar Pradesh )
- Koothambalam, Chennai( Tamil Nadu )
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra( Haryana )
- M.R. Govt Music College , Vizianagaram( Andhra Pradesh )
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak( Haryana)
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi( Uttar Pradesh
- Melodious Tone Music Classes, Ahmedabad( Gujarat )
- MS University Of Baroda- Faculty Of Fine Arts, Vadodara( Gujarat )
- Mudra School of Indian Classical Dance and Institution of Performing Arts, Ahmedabad( Gujarat)
- Music Group, Hyderabad( Andhra Pradesh )
- Nalanda Dance Research Centre, Vile Parle (W)( Maharashtra )
- Nartana-Keertana Center for Performing Arts, Bangalore( Karnataka )
- Natanam, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Nateshwar Nritya Kala Mandir, Bandra (W)( Maharashtra )
- National Institute of Chhau and Folk Dances, New Delhi( Delhi )
- National School of Drama, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Natya Kalalayam, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Natya Vriksha, New Delhi( Delhi )
- Noopura – Institute of Mohiniyattam, Thiruvananthapuram( Kerala )
- North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon( Maharashtra )
- Nrityangana Institute of Dance and Music, Andheri (W)( Maharashtra )
- P.S.G College Of Performing Arts , Coimbatore( Tamil Nadu )
- Patna University, Patna( Bihar )
Q.4 What are the Fine Arts Specializations?
- Graphic Designing
Q.5 What to do after Fine Arts?
Ans. Once the aspirant finish the program, he/she can study advanced course in Master of Fine Arts. They can specialize in any of the subjects. Diploma programs are also there. Some of the fields in fine arts are like painting, drama, sculpture and music. There are many job prospects for the candidates. Aspirants can work in publishing firms, studios, fashion houses and advertising firms. Self-employment is another option for them. Some other jobs they can work are promotion, clothing & fashion, on-line services, product design etc.
Q.6 What is the Job and Career options after Fine Arts Course?
Ans. Many more opportunities are available in the teaching and photography field once the aspirants study the fine arts program. Self-employment jobs in the fine arts area are in the field of clothing and fashion, direction and photography. B.F.A holders can start software firms, promotion and product design, online services etc.
Q.7 What are the Employment Areas after doing Fine arts Degree course?
- Advertising Companies
- Art Studios
- Educational Institutes
- Fashion Houses
- Publishing Houses
- Tailoring Shops
- Television Industry
Q.8 What will be the Job roles after doing Fine Arts?
- 3d Artist
- Art Critic
- Art Director
- Art Teacher
- Creative Director
- Drawing Teacher
- Freelance Workers
- Furniture Designer
- Graphic Artist / Designer
- Music Teacher
- Production Artist
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Set Designer
- Sr. Art Director